Dr. Greenwald has been in practice since 1989 and is one of Hartford's most trusted physicians
Offering the best is a daily struggle to stay on top of the constantly evolving trends and developments. As a result, Dr. Greenwald has pledged herself to learning, earning memberships in and attending conferences at The American College of Surgery (where she is a fellow), The Association of Women Surgeons, The Society of Vascular Surgery, The New England Vascular Society, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery and the American College of Phlebology, to name a few.
All this work and excellence has not gone unnoticed either. In addition to being featured regularly on WFSB’s Better Connecticut with Scot Haney and Kara Sundlun, as well as in the Hartford Courant, Dr. Greenwald has earned several coveted distinctions:
- Money Magazine – one of the Northeast’s Top Vascular Surgeons
- Consumer Research Council of America – one of America’s Top Surgeons for Vascular Surgery and Phlebology
- A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau
- Chosen One of Hartford’s Finest
- Chosen as The Talk of the Town for vein care