To our valued patients and clients,
We are OPEN! Everyone is concerned about COVID-19 and their safety. We want to allay your fears by telling you that we have been working hard to establish protocols that will keep our patients and staff safe as well as minimize the risk of transmission. As a surgical facility, we have always maintained the utmost in sterility. Much of the new COVID protocols have already been in place as standard operating procedures for decades.
To keep everyone safe, we are following both the CDC and State of Connecticut guidelines as well the scientific data and common sense. With all this in place, we will minimize the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
For the safety of all our patients, clients and staff,
the following protocols will be put in place
Before your appointment, if you experience any COVID symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID, we ask that you give us a call and we will gladly reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, stay in your car and call our office number – (860) 761-6666 – to inform us that you are here. We will call you back when you can come in for your appointment.
- Before entering the office, we will take your temperature and ask you screening questions. If everything is alright you will enter the office and go directly to the exam room.
- You must wear a mask or facial covering, otherwise, we will not admit you to the office.
- If you do not have a mask or facial covering, we will give you one.
- All of our staff will wear face masks and gloves.
- The exam rooms, bathrooms, and any common areas will be cleaned with an appropriate disinfectant after each patient.
Lori L. Greenwald, M.D.
Founder and Medical Director
Vanishing Veins and Vivesse Med Spa